Skip directly to content
B.o.B Underground Luxury Playlist

B.o.B!! COME TO AZ!

• team rhi's picture
    B.o.B!! COME TO AZ!
    SAYS team rhi
    (25 Apr '12)

Ok, B.o.B is one of the four artists who I idolize. The other three being Kinetics, Lupe Fiasco, and Gotye. B.o.B is the only one out of these four who I can listen to for hours and hours and hours on end nonstop and also the only one which I listen to everything from. I'm listening to songs from Cloud 9 one second and then Get Mama a House the next! I've been wanting to see B.o.B in concert ever since his live version of "No Man's Land" in Utah surfaced on YouTube - done better than the studio one! I've watched videos of his concerts and I'm always amazed at B.o.B's live talent. I've never been to a B.o.B concert, and when I heard he was making a new album - Strange Clouds - I was SURE he'd schedule a tour date in Arizona or Las Vegas! Unfortunately he hasn't and if I want to see B.o.B live I'm going to have to travel all the way to San Jose, California or Colorado! Its the one concert that I would seriously KILL to go to because I know that I'll enjoy every single moment of it - something that cannot be said for Kinetics, who doesn't tour; Lupe Fiasco, who I already saw and was ranting about Occupy Wall Street the entire time; and Gotye who doesn't have enough music out there to put on an amazing performance.

Anyways - B.o.B PLEASE COME TO ARIZONA OR LAS VEGAS ON YOUR TOUR! If there was ONE concert I could go to in exchange for never going to a concert again it would be a B.o.B one - no doubt.

THANKS FOR READING! & please someone from Grand Hustle or Rebel Rock notice this and schedule another date :)

File Under: On the Road
team rhi's picture
on Apr 25, 2012

Ok, B.o.B is one of the four artists who I idolize. The other three being Kinetics, Lupe Fiasco, and Gotye. B.o.B is the only one out of these four who I can listen to for hours and hours and hours on end nonstop and also the only one which I listen to everything from. I'm listening to songs from Cloud 9 one second and then Get Mama a House the next! I've been wanting to see B.o.B in concert ever since his live version of "No Man's Land" in Utah surfaced on YouTube - done better than the studio one! I've watched videos of his concerts and I'm always amazed at B.o.B's live talent. I've never been to a B.o.B concert, and when I heard he was making a new album - Strange Clouds - I was SURE he'd schedule a tour date in Arizona or Las Vegas! Unfortunately he hasn't and if I want to see B.o.B live I'm going to have to travel all the way to San Jose, California or Colorado! Its the one concert that I would seriously KILL to go to because I know that I'll enjoy every single moment of it - something that cannot be said for Kinetics, who doesn't tour; Lupe Fiasco, who I already saw and was ranting about Occupy Wall Street the entire time; and Gotye who doesn't have enough music out there to put on an amazing performance.

Anyways - B.o.B PLEASE COME TO ARIZONA OR LAS VEGAS ON YOUR TOUR! If there was ONE concert I could go to in exchange for never going to a concert again it would be a B.o.B one - no doubt.

THANKS FOR READING! & please someone from Grand Hustle or Rebel Rock notice this and schedule another date :)

Forum category: