Skip directly to content
B.o.B Underground Luxury Playlist

B.o.B. refuses to pay $1,060 bar tab in Ithaca after Cornell University concert

• blondie_prc's picture
    B.o.B. refuses to pay $1,060 bar tab in Ithaca after Cornell University concert
    (20 Sep '11)

I think running out on your tab is WRONG!! What kind of role model are you? You should be ashamed and you need to fire your manager and hire one with some ethics and morals!   

HEADLINE: B.o.B. refuses to pay $1,060 bar tab in Ithaca after Cornell University concert

http://blog.syracuse.com/entertainment/2011/09/bob_refuses_pay_bar_tab_c...

File Under: Everything Else
blondie_prc's picture
on Sep 20, 2011

I think running out on your tab is WRONG!! What kind of role model are you? You should be ashamed and you need to fire your manager and hire one with some ethics and morals!   

HEADLINE: B.o.B. refuses to pay $1,060 bar tab in Ithaca after Cornell University concert

http://blog.syracuse.com/entertainment/2011/09/bob_refuses_pay_bar_tab_c...

Forum category: 
dicemandan's picture

And as I previously posted, the whole story was not out here!

Posted by a reader on the syracuse.com: "Since you've worked at restaurants and bars you would know that most places have a minimum gratuity of 15-18% on parties of 8 or more... so this would be the case. Since there were 12 people they could add on a required tip as part of the bill. The waiter said his biggest mistake was not putting a credit card on file before serving them. Too bad."

Sounds like the waiter made the big mistake even though I would never excuse behavior by someone as big as B.o.B! To relate to this, consider gas stations that still do NOT require gas purchasers to pay before pumping: a completely preventable crime!

dicemandan's picture

And who are you all to judge B.o.B like this? You can call him a dick, say "do not want," or even say "he can cuz he's B.o.B", etc. I checked the story by clicking on the above link but I have a feeling the whole story has not been told; I believe that B.o.B did pay up even if not on the spot. We never heard about this on our local radio station's spot "The Sleaze" as it most certainly would have come up if this was true. I have also noticed that there is no followup on this; I'll believe B.o.B until proven otherwise! B.o.B has more money than he knows what to do with!

AshLuvsBoB's picture

MAN YAL REALLY NEED TO DO YAL RESEARCH AND NOT BELEIVE EVERYTHING PEOPLE SAY..BOB TWEETED THE NEXT DAY AND SAID IT WAS A MISUNDERSTANDING AND HE PAYED HIS TAB..ITS NOTHING TO A BOSS!!!!

Boul Fale's picture

Thats what you do when your in beast mode... hes not a bad role model, cause i wouldn't do that, he can cause hes BoB...

?ilik's picture

Wow B.o.B. you are a dick

LuxEx's picture

Do not want.