Skip directly to content
Back and Forth

*Bobby Simmons I hope you see this!!*

• Noelle16's picture
    *Bobby Simmons I hope you see this!!*
    SAYS Noelle16
    (22 Jun '17)

B.o.B, thank you for your music! Since I discovered you back in 2010, you've become such an inspiration for me through you telling what you know about our corrupt world and just our government alone. You've taught me to stand up and agaisnt the many naive beings around me. My name is Noelle Hagen, born in Chicago raised in the Packers land. I too am a scorpio, November 16th born 6:30am. You were born November 15th! I feel you and I may be very similar in personality. I love weed for one:) i have a very high sense of intuition, im a firm believer in Christ and child of God, i have a desire to better the world, and spread news to others good and bad. My heart hurts for those who don't know this world and don't know God. Months ago I emailed a few rappers who are also believers trying to encourage a song to be written about what is to come as far as second comming and what doom is ahead. People need to know. A third war is on the verge and after that, anything and everything worst imaginable will follow. I know I'll see you in heaven one day if not on this Earth✝ I would love to meet you! Im deffinately lower class:) i havn't had a chance to go to one of your concerts due to my work as a barber and just not really having extra money to spend on concerts(music is my life and passion- im a drummer) after bills are paid of course:) you are by far my favorite artist cause you tell it like it is - brutal truth and we need that! You make me wanna be stronger as a person. I can't thank you enough for being who you are! I really really REALLY hope you read this or get notified to read this! You're a good man. Don't mind those haters! Theyre behind your back for a reason! Keep your head up always. And I wish you all the luck in the world with furthering your success!! :) :) :) Anyone who doesn't love Bobby needs to tighten their headbands

File Under: Anything Goes
Noelle16's picture
on Jun 22, 2017

B.o.B, thank you for your music! Since I discovered you back in 2010, you've become such an inspiration for me through you telling what you know about our corrupt world and just our government alone. You've taught me to stand up and agaisnt the many naive beings around me. My name is Noelle Hagen, born in Chicago raised in the Packers land. I too am a scorpio, November 16th born 6:30am. You were born November 15th! I feel you and I may be very similar in personality. I love weed for one:) i have a very high sense of intuition, im a firm believer in Christ and child of God, i have a desire to better the world, and spread news to others good and bad. My heart hurts for those who don't know this world and don't know God. Months ago I emailed a few rappers who are also believers trying to encourage a song to be written about what is to come as far as second comming and what doom is ahead. People need to know. A third war is on the verge and after that, anything and everything worst imaginable will follow. I know I'll see you in heaven one day if not on this Earth✝ I would love to meet you! Im deffinately lower class:) i havn't had a chance to go to one of your concerts due to my work as a barber and just not really having extra money to spend on concerts(music is my life and passion- im a drummer) after bills are paid of course:) you are by far my favorite artist cause you tell it like it is - brutal truth and we need that! You make me wanna be stronger as a person. I can't thank you enough for being who you are! I really really REALLY hope you read this or get notified to read this! You're a good man. Don't mind those haters! Theyre behind your back for a reason! Keep your head up always. And I wish you all the luck in the world with furthering your success!! :) :) :) Anyone who doesn't love Bobby needs to tighten their headbands

Forum category: 
Ah_who's picture

He is a dumb fucking ass-hat!

https://www.gofundme.com/showBoBthecurve