Skip directly to content
B.o.B Underground Luxury Playlist

Canadian Opportunity

• Da Big T's picture
    Canadian Opportunity
    SAYS Da Big T
    (24 Aug '12)

Hey, I'm an up and coming producer from Canada by the name of Da Big T. The minute I saw that there was a contest by B.O.B, I automatically got started making a remix beat and everything!

However, it was really unfortunate when I found out the contest was for US residents only, when I had everything ready to submit too!

Anyways hope you see this B.O.B, I was really looking forward to sharing my creation and strong creativity in this contest. If interested in hearing any of my work, email dabigtmusic@gmail.com, you will not be disappointed.

- Da Big T

File Under: Anything Goes
Da Big T's picture
on Aug 24, 2012

Hey, I'm an up and coming producer from Canada by the name of Da Big T. The minute I saw that there was a contest by B.O.B, I automatically got started making a remix beat and everything!

However, it was really unfortunate when I found out the contest was for US residents only, when I had everything ready to submit too!

Anyways hope you see this B.O.B, I was really looking forward to sharing my creation and strong creativity in this contest. If interested in hearing any of my work, email dabigtmusic@gmail.com, you will not be disappointed.

- Da Big T

Forum category: