Skip directly to content
Back and Forth

Dude has. Lost his way!

• Sea2828's picture
    Dude has. Lost his way!
    SAYS Sea2828
    (12 Jun '16)

Waited 2+ hours for b.o.b after the scheduled start time, forced to listen to half ass rap acts (the reasn aside).
    When he took the stage, it was the same shit the opening acts were playing! I have FOUR of this guys albums and this show in NO WAY represented the artist that I love and support through my music purchases.

I was first turned into this guy in ATL, impressed he could play instruments, write catchy hooks and put on a show. This was just a Hood event that nobody there wanted to see. Audience was bored stiff waiting for him to take the stage, when he finally arrived- disappointed.

A hero of mine is now lost. Totally bummed out tonight. I have been waiting so long for this show and I just felt screwed!
    This guy could have filled a huge venue 5 years ago, now a 1,000 capacity dive was just half full- I know why. I could fix everything wrong with this guys career if he would only listen...

B.o.b RIP, that new dude on the stage tonight- good luck, you are just an average wannabe rap star.

Sad, jilted former fan,

PB

File Under: On the Road
Sea2828's picture
on Jun 12, 2016

Waited 2+ hours for b.o.b after the scheduled start time, forced to listen to half ass rap acts (the reasn aside).
When he took the stage, it was the same shit the opening acts were playing! I have FOUR of this guys albums and this show in NO WAY represented the artist that I love and support through my music purchases.

I was first turned into this guy in ATL, impressed he could play instruments, write catchy hooks and put on a show. This was just a Hood event that nobody there wanted to see. Audience was bored stiff waiting for him to take the stage, when he finally arrived- disappointed.

A hero of mine is now lost. Totally bummed out tonight. I have been waiting so long for this show and I just felt screwed!
This guy could have filled a huge venue 5 years ago, now a 1,000 capacity dive was just half full- I know why. I could fix everything wrong with this guys career if he would only listen...

B.o.b RIP, that new dude on the stage tonight- good luck, you are just an average wannabe rap star.

Sad, jilted former fan,

PB

Forum category: