Skip directly to content
Back and Forth

Good Music

• random4321's picture
    Good Music
    SAYS random4321
    (28 May '17)

I may not agree with all of your views, however I very much enjoy listening to your music. It is very unique for me and one of the few artists I actively follow. I hope you see this so you can see that even though some may disagree with your views, that does not mean we will stop listening to what you create. I find you to be very creative and entertaining to listen to.
    In addition, I enjoy the fact that though I do not agree with all of your views I am grateful that it has made me think and evaluate my own views. It is important to evaluate your own views to help create a more firm base on which to base your world view.
    Please keep doing what you are doing. I am a fan of your artistry and hope you keep finding success in what you currently do.

File Under: Albums EPs Singles and Mixtapes
random4321's picture
on May 28, 2017

I may not agree with all of your views, however I very much enjoy listening to your music. It is very unique for me and one of the few artists I actively follow. I hope you see this so you can see that even though some may disagree with your views, that does not mean we will stop listening to what you create. I find you to be very creative and entertaining to listen to.
In addition, I enjoy the fact that though I do not agree with all of your views I am grateful that it has made me think and evaluate my own views. It is important to evaluate your own views to help create a more firm base on which to base your world view.
Please keep doing what you are doing. I am a fan of your artistry and hope you keep finding success in what you currently do.