Skip directly to content
Back and Forth

Thank You From Germany

• EinG's picture
    Thank You From Germany
    SAYS EinG
    (28 May '17)

B.o.B., I just want to thank you a million times for coming to Germany and giving us a free concert on Ramstein Air Force Base this evening. The concert was awesome and so much fun. It was clear to see that you enjoyed yourself a lot and had a good time. You were courteous and polite, and it was clear that you appreciate our military. Not only did you make countless U.S. service members and civilians happy, you also made one German boy in particular speechless. He couldn't believe that a famous celebrity such as yourself would take the time to speak with him, much less take a picture with him (after the concert at the hotel). He is beaming, and when he got home he could not contain his excitement while telling his family about the concert and meeting you. "Zero arrogance," is how he described you, and he is correct. You were nice as can be, and after the concert many others said the same thing as I did; it seemed you didn't want to end the show. It was clear you had a good time while giving generously of yourself, and that is much appreciated. You are a good person and I wish you much success. Thanks again!!

File Under: Germany
EinG's picture
on May 28, 2017

B.o.B., I just want to thank you a million times for coming to Germany and giving us a free concert on Ramstein Air Force Base this evening. The concert was awesome and so much fun. It was clear to see that you enjoyed yourself a lot and had a good time. You were courteous and polite, and it was clear that you appreciate our military. Not only did you make countless U.S. service members and civilians happy, you also made one German boy in particular speechless. He couldn't believe that a famous celebrity such as yourself would take the time to speak with him, much less take a picture with him (after the concert at the hotel). He is beaming, and when he got home he could not contain his excitement while telling his family about the concert and meeting you. "Zero arrogance," is how he described you, and he is correct. You were nice as can be, and after the concert many others said the same thing as I did; it seemed you didn't want to end the show. It was clear you had a good time while giving generously of yourself, and that is much appreciated. You are a good person and I wish you much success. Thanks again!!

Forum category: